shibboleth-dev - Re: FailoverDataConnector bug?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: FailoverDataConnector bug?

  • From: Will Norris <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: FailoverDataConnector bug?
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 22:48:23 -0800

Should be fixed. Now whenever a connector fails, its failover will be registered in its place and used for the remainder of that resolution. This also works with multiple chained connectors. Given three connectors with the failover chain: DC1 -> DC2 -> DC3. If DC1 and DC2 both fail, DC3 will be used in place of both of them for the remainder of the resolution.

-will