shibboleth-dev - Re: Installation Procedures

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Installation Procedures

  • From: Nate Klingenstein <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Installation Procedures
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 05:59:42 +0000

Vinayak,

All you really need is a servlet container. Unless there's a reason you need to use 1.3, I'd suggest you use 2.0. It'll be easier. It's slightly more difficult to do the 1.3 IdP installation on Windows because we usually front-end Tomcat with Apache.

Try these instructions:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB2/IdPTomcatTestShibCookbook

You'll have to modify a few paths, but you should be able to do it. We're here to help.

Thanks,
Nate.