shibboleth-dev - Installation Procedures

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Installation Procedures

  • From: "Sree Vinayak.B" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Installation Procedures
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 11:19:32 +0530

Hello,

I'm relatively new to Identity Federation and SSO. I've worked with OpenSSO builds, SAML and want to try with Shibboleth. I checked the shibboleth site and found information related to the SP and IDP installations. There is a SP installation for Windows OS, but i was unable to find any installation setup for IDP on Windows. How do i proceed with the installation. Do is use the same installation package(java source and ant build) for windows?

Thanks in Advance,
--
Vinayak