shibboleth-dev - Re: Authentication context in request map bug?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Authentication context in request map bug?

  • From: Lukas Haemmerle <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Authentication context in request map bug?
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:31:57 +0100

It worked fine for me, which I expected based on the way you described the
problem. If there was a bug it wouldn't be manifesting only with that option
and only in that way.

Well, as long as the SessionInitiator method works that's fine and I'll give it a try again when 2.0 is out :)

I assume you're actually physically examining the SAML request it's sending?
I'm not sure what to suggest...

Yes, I was. No signs of AC class requirements.

BTW, I assume this is just a mis-type, but the actual example you posted
wouldn't validate, so perhaps you're just not noticing that it's failing to
load your change, I'm not sure.

Yup, that's a type I made.

Lukas

--