shibboleth-dev - Re: Confused on Shib2 Metadata configs

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Confused on Shib2 Metadata configs

  • From: Nate Klingenstein <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Confused on Shib2 Metadata configs
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:11:07 +0000

Chris,

The IdP you're asking the user to go to based on your SessionInitiator (probably the /Login one's entityID="name") has no metadata entry loaded and trusted by your SP as an identity provider.  Maybe you put the entityID of the SP there instead by accident.

The users list is probably best at this point, yeah.

Take care, and I like the picture,
Nate.