shibboleth-dev - RE: SP Load Error on Windows 2003 Server?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: SP Load Error on Windows 2003 Server?

  • From: <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: SP Load Error on Windows 2003 Server?
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 16:30:17 -0500

This is straight out of the box Shib 2.0 Beta 2, installed on a fresh
Windows 2003 server. The errors were prior to looking at the
shibboleth2.xml file at all.

I spent quite a bit of time going through the shibboleth2.xml file and I
can't find anything wrong with it. I ran it through an XML validator,
and it validated. Excluding path names, whitespace, and the
TCPListener, it matches my working Shib 2.0 Beta 2 RHEL config file.

I am currently downloading and installing service pack 2, in case there
is some strange incompatibility regarding that. If that doesn't fix it,
I am out of things to try, unless I put a development environment on
this system.