shibboleth-dev - hello try to find some informations about shibboleth SP Cluster...load balancing

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

hello try to find some informations about shibboleth SP Cluster...load balancing

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: hello try to find some informations about shibboleth SP Cluster...load balancing
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 05:33:49 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

Sorry to disturb you, I try to found some information about SP cluster. But
don’t really found correct answer.

Some documentation had read show me that clustering SP is very simple. I
don’t think so.

Shibbolleth Session cache seems to be a hardest problem.

I don’t find good information for clustering SP.

Use an embedded MySQL session cache? Not really good, embedded mysql cannot
be replicated…

Could you help me to find a way to search …

Thanks a lot.

David