shibboleth-dev - Java SecurID module

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Java SecurID module

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Java SecurID module
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 22:02:44 -0500

As I promised, I've published my "derivative" of the example JAAS module RSA
provides for SecurID development, with their kind permission.

Currently not tagged for release, but the code is ready to use here:

https://svn.middleware.georgetown.edu/shib-extension/java-jaas-securid/trunk
/

Some information on using it is provided in the README file. Building and
using it requires that you obtain the authapi.jar from RSA, which they
provide if you have a SecurID license.

I can help out anybody trying to use it here.

Despite the package name and the repository I used, it's not a
Shibboleth-specific module, there's no connection other than "can be used
with".

-- Scott

  • Java SecurID module, Scott Cantor, 11/19/2007