shibboleth-dev - IdP Status Update

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

IdP Status Update

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: IdP Status Update
  • Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 16:42:57 +0100

Since I can't make the call today I'm sending in my status update.

- The code for the trust engines and security policies rules are in place and I have tested the simple rules (issue instant, replay detection, and mandatory issuer). I have not yet tested the PK related ones (either direct key compare or PKIX validated). No rules are turned on yet turned because I don't want to break anyone's testing in the event that there are bugs.

- Fixed up a number of NPEs that show up in the profile handlers

- Fixed the first part of https://bugs.internet2.edu/jira/browse/SC-23 and will fix the second part when I'm feeling better.

- Stomped a few more bugs related to the NPEs

If I can kick this cold I'm going to try and finish up testing the security rules and will probably enabled them early next week.

After that, it's "just" encryption.
--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities

  • IdP Status Update, Chad La Joie, 11/05/2007