shibboleth-dev - Re: Attribute Encoders on the IDP?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Attribute Encoders on the IDP?

  • From: Nate Klingenstein <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Attribute Encoders on the IDP?
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 00:49:23 +0000

Jeff, this message is relayed from Chad.  Hopefully it will help you out.

All of the pluggable components are controlled by Spring now. For the items that I expected people to configure I created custom XML schemas for the configuration. If you want to write a custom plugin you should probably check out the Spring documentation on this.

You can check out all the current plugin/spring code by looking in the config package in the shib-common project. They should offer pretty good examples.