shibboleth-dev - Questions about shibboleth

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Questions about shibboleth

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Questions about shibboleth
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 12:14:43 -0400 (EDT)

I have walked through a few shibboleth howtos. I do think I have shibboleth
setup properly. I was hoping someone could answer a few questions about
shibboleth. I believe the answers will help me configure shibboleth properly.

1. Is there a developer's guide/resource available. After shibboleth is
setup, how can a developer leverage it in existing java based applications?
2. Can I have shibboleth and adfs in the same federation? I have seen
examples of shibboleth and adfs interoperate, but never in the same
federation.
3. In the end I would like to accomplish the following: login into a
shibboleth aware application and then try to use a adfs based application
without having to log back in (and vice-versa). Is this possible? If so, is
there a document I can walkthrough to figure this out?

Thanks,
Eliot