shibboleth-dev - Re: Shibboleth service provider software written in Python?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Shibboleth service provider software written in Python?

  • From: "Andrew Booth" <>
  • To: <>
  • Cc: "Andrew Booth" <>
  • Subject: Re: Shibboleth service provider software written in Python?
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 12:57:28 +0100

Yes, I have one. It is written for the Django framework, but it wouldn't be
difficult to modify it. The code is based on Alistair Young's Guanxi
implementation. It requires Python 2.5. If you are interested, contact me
-

and I'll send you the code. (The usual disclaimers
apply)

Andrew G Booth
National Teaching Fellow
Professor of Online Learning