shibboleth-dev - Re: Shib 2 - SP Question

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Shib 2 - SP Question

  • From: Nate Klingenstein <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Shib 2 - SP Question
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:35:14 +0000

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB2/NativeSPAttributeMapXML

There is no documentation specific to the SP's attribute filter policies, but there is general information about the structure and function of attribute filter policies:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB2/AFPAttributeFilterPolicy

Hopefully these are useful; if they're not, please feel free to send me suggestions or edit the pages yourself as you discover things.