shibboleth-dev - Re: RE: Forwarding the login data

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: RE: Forwarding the login data

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: RE: Forwarding the login data
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 02:31:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

That means that I have another problem.

I'll tell you what difficulties I have when I'm trying to authenticate into
Shibboleth maybe you can have an explanation for me.

I wanted to install Idp on a standalone machine, I mean to replace Apache
authentication for shibboleth IdP by Tomcat authentication. As a result the
Apache pop-up for authentication will be replaced by a personalized login
page.

And after I've done all the configuration, I've tried to log on on the
personalized login page, but what I receive all the time is an error like
this:

“HTTP Status 403 - Access to the specified resource
(Access to the requested resource has been denied) has been
forbidden.”

What do you think that is the reason for that appears this error. Do you
think that is something missing in the configuration files or what else could
be the reason for this?

I am beginner in Shibboleth and I need your help, please take into account my
email and give me if you can an answer.

Thank you!