shibboleth-dev - FW: [Technology] TEG list open to public viewing

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

FW: [Technology] TEG list open to public viewing

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: FW: [Technology] TEG list open to public viewing
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 11:52:59 -0400

Of possibly interest to some here, the Liberty technical expert group's
mailing list is now public (similar to OASIS, you can't get access but you
can see the discussions now).

(The TEG is the group that developed the original ID-FF specs that became
SAML 2.0 and the ID-WSF specs that are still evolving. They're working on
stuff like federated provisioning, advanced/offline clients, and I'm sure
other stuff. I haven't been engaged much due to Shib 2.0 work.)

-- Scott