shibboleth-dev - Re: A Central Authentication Service design using Shibboleth

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: A Central Authentication Service design using Shibboleth

  • From: "Scott Battaglia" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: A Central Authentication Service design using Shibboleth
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:23:23 -0400

Joe,

Not to hijack this conversation as this is a shibboleth-dev list, but some of the features you are looking at will be supported in CAS 3.1.  I would recommend you take a look at the CAS 3.1-m2 release (we're also going to support SAML to continue to allow for interoperability with Shibboleth).

If you're looking at CAS-Shibboleth best practices, K.U. Leuven has done a lot of CAS/Shibboleth integration:
http://shib.kuleuven.be/

-Scott