shibboleth-dev - RE: Apache version detection

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: Apache version detection

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: Apache version detection
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 16:57:53 -0400

> Checked this into the Rel_1_3 branch.

I did some light testing and it seemed to work if I specified specific
versions, disabled versions, or let it detect, so that's enough to get
started. It would be nice if some people could check out the branch and see
if it detects other Apaches cleanly.

I'll probably try OS X, but I can't even get subversion to run on Solaris 8,
so that ain't happening at the moment.

The spec file may need some adjustment though, I think it may be depending
on the various options to decide what Apache install integration to attempt.

Thx,