shibboleth-dev - Shibboleth 2.0 Functionality Update

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Shibboleth 2.0 Functionality Update

  • From: Nate Klingenstein <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Shibboleth 2.0 Functionality Update
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 16:04:59 +0000

We'd like to share details on the progress that's been made in recent architectural discussions about Shibboleth 2.0 and its impact on implementation. I've updated the ShibTwoRoadmap Wiki topic with new content. These details are presented as comparisons to the functionality in Shibboleth 1.3. We highly encourage feedback and suggestions that you may have as you read this list. If you have any questions about the details, please don't hesitate to ask.

https://authdev.it.ohio-state.edu/twiki/bin/view/Shibboleth/ ShibTwoRoadmap

Thanks,
Nate.

  • Shibboleth 2.0 Functionality Update, Nate Klingenstein, 09/28/2006