shibboleth-dev - RE: SRPM for RHEL4

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: SRPM for RHEL4

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: SRPM for RHEL4
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 20:25:30 -0400

> I'm not sure who maintains the SRPMs, but I was unable to get
> shibboleth-1.3-8.src.rpm to build an rpm properly.

The FC4 RPMs work fine on RHEL4, I've made that symlink to prevent this
confusion.

> +%configure --enable-apache-20 --with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs

This may be due to path issues, but the impending patch is totally different
and should handle this now.

> +mkdir -p $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/var/log/shibboleth

That one I don't like so much. The spec file includes this:

%dir /var/log/shibboleth

What is breaking during the initial build that would require that directory?