shibboleth-dev - RE: Shibboleth and ipv6

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: Shibboleth and ipv6

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: Shibboleth and ipv6
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 23:51:21 -0500

> I'd be happy to take another run at this if there was any prospect of it
> being of general value.

There's been some recent discussion amongst myself, Chad, and Walter about
extensions, so I think we can work something in for 2.0 and use this as an
example.

I viewed this mostly as a configuration issue. With Java, it's easy to get
the classes "loaded", unlike in C, but there still needs to be a way to feed
configuration data to the classes, hooking the normal configuration system
used by the built-in classes.