shibboleth-dev - HA-Shib IdP Extension Beta Release

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

HA-Shib IdP Extension Beta Release

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To: Shibboleth Development <>
  • Subject: HA-Shib IdP Extension Beta Release
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 14:57:55 -0400

The extension that I've been working on to allow handle and artifact information, held in memory by the IdP, to be replicated across clusters nodes has been tagged as Beta 1. If you're interested in deploy a 1.3 IdP in a clustered environment you may want to check this out. If you're planning on using artifacts you'll really want to check it out. Here's some relevant URLs:

Project Page:
http://middleware.georgetown.edu/dokuwiki/doku.php/projects:hashib:home

Download Page:
http://middleware.georgetown.edu/dokuwiki/doku.php/projects:hashib:downloads

Documentation Page:
http://middleware.georgetown.edu/dokuwiki/doku.php/projects:hashib:usagedoc

Bug/Feature Request Tracking:
https://projects.middleware.georgetown.edu/jira/browse/HASHIB
Please, do not submit bug reports to the Shibboleth, dev or user, list, use the link above.

While I do work on the Shibboleth code this extension is not part of that work. It's simply a result of my work, at Georgetown, for our Shibboleth deployment. So, if you have questions please mail them directly to me and I'll work to update the documentation to hopefully help other people from stumbling in to the same issue. Thanks.
--
Chad La Joie 315Q St. Mary's Hall
OIS-Middleware 202.687.0124

  • HA-Shib IdP Extension Beta Release, Chad La Joie, 10/20/2005