shibboleth-dev - Re: Files in shibboleth-sp.war

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Files in shibboleth-sp.war

  • From: Walter Hoehn <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Files in shibboleth-sp.war
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 21:00:18 -0500

While the SP was under initial development it was easiest for us to piggyback on the existing repository, especially since there are common classes between the two components (Metadata, for example). As we move forward I would imagine that separating the components into multiple repositories will prove more manageable. It is not our intention that folks would download the IdP war and install the SP from it or vice-versa.

-Walter