shibboleth-dev - Updated protocol draft posted

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Updated protocol draft posted

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Updated protocol draft posted
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 19:09:36 -0400

I've updated the protocol spec to draft 10, mostly to update a few
references and clarify some things that are out of scope of the document. If
possible, I'd like to get consensus to put this draft (and the last
conformance draft, unchanged) out for last call review, I guess by just
making a wider announcement about it and then setting a reasonable deadline
of a month or so for any comments.

-- Scott

  • Updated protocol draft posted, Scott Cantor, 08/07/2005