shibboleth-dev - RE: shib-dev call on monday?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: shib-dev call on monday?

  • From:
  • To: "Scott Cantor" <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: shib-dev call on monday?
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 09:38:02 -0500

At 6:55 PM -0500 2/18/05, Scott Cantor wrote:
> are people around, and would a call be useful?

I'll be in the office. All I have is reporting the status of various
redesign activities, which I can do in email.

let's try a short call, with whoever is available. We're starting the final stage, leading up to freezing the 1.3 release, so its probably time to shift the focus of the calls from exploring possibilities to "where are we, and what has to be done to complete this version".