shibboleth-dev - Re: TLS to LDAP?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: TLS to LDAP?

  • From: Jim Fox <>
  • To: Walter Hoehn <>
  • Cc: Scott Cantor <>, "'Shibboleth Developers'" <>
  • Subject: Re: TLS to LDAP?
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 19:50:57 -0800 (PST)

I was indeed trying to compile those files Walter suggested to test the TLS
code.
However, I still find nothing like "edu.internet2.middleware.shibboleth.xml"
satisfy that import. Am I looking in the wrong repository?

Jim

I believe he's just trying to patch a couple of files into a 1.2.1 distribution.

JIm,

If you check those files out as of last night (Jan 26) you should be fine.

-Walter