shibboleth-dev - Re: ARP Schema

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: ARP Schema

  • From: Digant C Kasundra <>
  • To: Walter Hoehn <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: ARP Schema
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:57:46 -0500

That could work and would definately simply things. On the other hand,
if things were parsed out a bit, it might be easier to make frontend's
to manage it and easier for non-XML apps to access it. Just a
thought.... I know this opens up a whole new can of worms which we may
not want to address right now and instead, just stick with XML in the
attribute (or perhaps a mix of both of some kind -- tree structure for
the heirarchy, xml for the attribute-permit pair?)

-- DK