shibboleth-dev - Shibboleth-enabled Apps and Svcs Page

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Shibboleth-enabled Apps and Svcs Page

  • From: George Brett <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Shibboleth-enabled Apps and Svcs Page
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 11:53:04 -0400

There is now a published list of Shibboleth-enabled Applications and Services available online at http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/seas.html. Soon there will be various links to this page from other Shibboleth pages and in the left hand navigation bar.

This list will be a dynamic living document. We will work hard to keep it up to date. Please send additions, corrections, and comments to me .

Apologies to those who have seen this more than once.

Cheers,
George
---
George Brett
Internet2

  • Shibboleth-enabled Apps and Svcs Page, George Brett, 05/27/2004