shibboleth-dev - draft, web page, features list for v1.2 of shib

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

draft, web page, features list for v1.2 of shib

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: draft, web page, features list for v1.2 of shib
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 12:23:37 -0400

At this point, I'm looking for feedback in a couple of areas:

1) is the content correct (always a good thing (-: ).

2) are we highlighting the right points? Is there something important that should be given more prominence? Was something completely forgotten?

I won't be worried about polishing this until after we're comfortable with the first two points.....

  • draft, web page, features list for v1.2 of shib, Steven_Carmody, 05/17/2004