shibboleth-dev - fodder for the v1.2 announcement......

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

fodder for the v1.2 announcement......

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: fodder for the v1.2 announcement......
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 11:20:06 -0400

What would we like to say about:

-- v1.2 will interoperate with v1.1 and v1.0..... what, if anything, do we want to say at this point about whether the upcoming v1.3 will also interoperate with these older versions?

-- is there any value in giving sites a heads up about the upcoming SAML 2 set of specifications, and their potential impact? Or is our implementation of this just too far in the future at this point, and and reference to them would cause needless angst?