shibboleth-dev - RE: Redesigned target checked in

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: Redesigned target checked in

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To: 'Derek Atkins' <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: Redesigned target checked in
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 21:22:54 -0500

> Yea, I thought I noticed the missing Apache-2 changes in the cvs diffs.
> Let me know what changes need to be made and I can make them here.

Primarily, the function to get the get_application_id from the target URL
needs to be added, and then that has to be passed into most of the
shibboleth.ini functions instead of the ap_get_server_name result.

Secondarily, you can probably copy the changes from mod_shibrm over almost
exactly. I added code to export the application ID in a header, and fixed
the restrictions on having only a single assertion.

There are some edge-case problems involving a single attribute appearing
multiple times, even with the old code, but I haven't fixed that yet in the
other modules.