shibboleth-dev - SHIB design call, RESCHEDULED to TUESDAY (1/20), 3:00 pm edt, noon pdt

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

SHIB design call, RESCHEDULED to TUESDAY (1/20), 3:00 pm edt, noon pdt

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: SHIB design call, RESCHEDULED to TUESDAY (1/20), 3:00 pm edt, noon pdt
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 20:43:05 -0500

Phone #: (800) 541-1710
Pin #: 0142203

Agenda:

1) Current programming issues/questions
( URL -> app mapping )
timestamp on redirect url
Apache 2 problem
target redesign

2) Review of items to be included in the next release (see my email from last wednesday -- I'll send the exact time when brown's email servers come back online).

We have two big discussions topics to be addressed the following week: (1/26)

- continue the discussion of non-web browser use cases (grid, lionshare, XMPP)

- use cases, requirements for a web based GUI for editing ARPs