shibboleth-dev - SHIB design call, monday (1/12), 3:00 pm edt, noon pdt

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

SHIB design call, monday (1/12), 3:00 pm edt, noon pdt

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: SHIB design call, monday (1/12), 3:00 pm edt, noon pdt
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 10:53:17 -0500

Phone #: (800) 541-1710
Pin #: 0142203

Hope everyone had an enjoyable break, and holiday!

Agenda:

1) Current programming issues/questions

2) Quick review of items to be included in the next release (I'll send email before the call).

3) Discussion exploring non web browser use cases. By the time of the call, we should have in front of us use cases from three different applications areas:

-- grid (see email from Von: