shibboleth-dev - Re: Shibboleth-Dev 2003/11/24 Conference Call Minutes

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Shibboleth-Dev 2003/11/24 Conference Call Minutes

  • From: Derek Atkins <>
  • To: Nate Klingenstein <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Shibboleth-Dev 2003/11/24 Conference Call Minutes
  • Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 21:11:53 -0500

Nate Klingenstein
<>
writes:

> Derek has extensively modified the configuration of the
> target, moving virtually all information out of the Apache
> configuration and into the shibboleth.ini file. The only information
> that must remain in the Apache configuration is a pointer to a
> shibboleth.ini, which may be defined on a directory-by-directory
> basis.

Actually, that's not what I said.. I said that the only thing that
was let is a pointer to shibboleth.ini AND the per-directory .htaccess
configuration. There is still only one shibboleth.ini file, but you
can define all the parameters per-server (including the shire, wayf,
and error page URLs).

-derek
Member, MIT Student Information Processing Board (SIPB)

PGP key available