shibboleth-dev - RE: the big question at the end of this week's call.....

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: the big question at the end of this week's call.....

  • From:
  • To: "'shib-dev'" <>
  • Subject: RE: the big question at the end of this week's call.....
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 17:00:42 -0500

There seems to be rough agreement that the SOAP forwarding approach may be a little too forward-looking at this point. We should probably keep it in mind, and try to avoid making decisions that would prevent us, down the road, from supporting those scenarios. But, in the short term, this isn't a model that its in widespread deploy.

That said, we still have to agree on a model that we can use, in the short term, within a non-browser profile.

So, comments, thoughts on the three remaining alternatives?