shibboleth-dev - Re: Target metadata

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Target metadata

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Target metadata
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 12:39:21 -0500

At 9:44 AM +0100 11/28/03, Thomas Lenggenhager wrote:
In the UI-notes.html file
http://stc.cis.brown.edu/~stc/Projects/Shibboleth/UI/Stanford/UI-notes.html
in section '3 Assumptions' I saw a list of what should be part of
the target metadata. (Or is there a document on target metadata I missed?)

there isn't a document yet, but there probably will be one avialable for discussion within a few weeks....

Here I have one additional wish for addition to the metadata.

Your list contaons 'required attributes and values'. I would see a
benefit in asking targets to not just list the required attributes
but also the attributes a target would like to receive.

I like your suggestion.

  • Target metadata, Thomas Lenggenhager, 11/28/2003
    • Re: Target metadata, Steven_Carmody, 11/29/2003