shibboleth-dev - Re: Testing against "ShibDev" origin?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Testing against "ShibDev" origin?

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Testing against "ShibDev" origin?
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 18:47:29 -0400

At 6:24 PM -0400 10/24/03, Derek Atkins wrote:
Scott Cantor
<>
writes:

Looks like the origin is running in the old 1.0 mode, generating bad
assertion IDs.

> Has something changed? What am I missing here? Did some
> configuration requirement change?

I dunno what state shibdev is in at the moment, to be honest.

Hmm, what origin can I use to test against..

if your target contains the InQueue site and trust files, then you should be able to use the example.edu origin site; login as demo/demo