shibboleth-dev - Testing against "ShibDev" origin?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Testing against "ShibDev" origin?

  • From: Derek Atkins <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Testing against "ShibDev" origin?
  • Date: 24 Oct 2003 17:24:57 -0400

ok, what am I missing? I'm trying to test against the current
ShibDev origin and my POST is failing:

Unknown SAML Exception: XML::Parser detected an error during parsing:
Datatype error: Type:InvalidDatatypeValueException, Message:Value
'8f999abb-d288-43ba-b25d-8c21af7531d3' is not valid NCName .

Has something changed? What am I missing here? Did some configuration
requirement change?

Confused...

-derek
Member, MIT Student Information Processing Board (SIPB)

PGP key available