shibboleth-dev - Sun ONE server suite & Shibboleth

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Sun ONE server suite & Shibboleth

  • From: Keith Hazelton <>
  • To: 'Shib Team' <>
  • Subject: Sun ONE server suite & Shibboleth
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 07:22:06 +0900

"What could Sun do to better support Shibboleth?"

This was a dinner table conversation question here in Tokyo last night. I thought I'd post it here. Specifically, are there things they could do in their web/app server space or the Sun ONE Identity Server that might lower the barrier to Shib use for Sun customers?

Clearly there would be debates within Sun about any such direction, but first let's imagine the possibilities...

Regards, --Keith