shibboleth-dev - Major target doc changes

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Major target doc changes

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To:
  • Cc: 'Nate Klingenstein' <>
  • Subject: Major target doc changes
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 17:15:59 -0400

I just checked in a new target deploy guide for 1.0.1 in the c/doc folder
(the web site is pointing at java/doc, so I guess having two places doesn't
hurt after all).

Nate, please take a look. If you could copy some of the stuff at the top
that's common to both guides over to the origin guide, I'd appreciate it.

This is total overhaul, not in structure, but in much of the content,
because a lot of the information was in fact either a bit stale or wasn't
entirely accurate about mandatory vs. optional, so I fixed everything I
could find.

I'm ready to package this up for Ebsco to test, so once we fix the Solaris
issue, and do final testing, we should be close.