shibboleth-dev - RE: Fwd: Shib IPv6 support? (fwd)

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: Fwd: Shib IPv6 support? (fwd)

  • From: "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <>
  • To: Shib Design Team <>
  • Subject: RE: Fwd: Shib IPv6 support? (fwd)
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 12:22:37 -0700 (PDT)

>From Bill, who can't post to shib-design. - RL "Bob"

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 15:17:05 -0400
From: Bill Cerveny
<>
To: Scott Cantor
<>,
'RL 'Bob' Morgan'
<>
Cc: 'Nate Klingenstein'
<>,
'Steve Olshansky'
<>,
'Shib Design Team'
<>
Subject: RE: Fwd: Shib IPv6 support?

I'm happy to help with testing ... my laptop running WinXP does IPv6 as do
my two Linux boxes. One of the Linux boxes is also running a stock
IPv6-capable Apache server. When I talked with IJ a few weeks ago about
running IPv6 on www.internet2.edu, he thought there would be a problem with
a specific Shib Apache module.

I know a little about IPv6, but don't do any network coding. However, Jeff
Boote has been coding his applications to be IPv6 capable.

Bill

--On Thursday, July 03, 2003 2:55 PM -0400 Scott Cantor