shibboleth-dev - Success...

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Success...

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To: 'Shib Design Team' <>
  • Cc: 'Aaron Wohl' <>
  • Subject: Success...
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 00:47:14 -0400

Not the most fun I've ever had, but we have a working port, without any
blatant leaks (found one leak in the 1.0 code and fixed it). Nothing fancy
yet, as far as managing the shar process, blocking non-localhost, and stuff
like that, but it's a good start.

The MySQL plugin does build, but I haven't tested it yet.

All my changes and makefiles are in cvs, and I made sure it still builds on
Unix.

I still have to do the ISAPI version, but it will be a routine update of the
old code I had, just ripping lots of stuff out.

  • Success..., Scott Cantor, 06/30/2003