shibboleth-dev - [OASIS Entity Resolution specification]

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

[OASIS Entity Resolution specification]

  • From: "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <>
  • To: Shib Design Team <>
  • Subject: [OASIS Entity Resolution specification]
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 10:11:48 -0700 (PDT)

I haven't got very far into this, but it seems as though it must be
relevant to our interest in providing resolvable info-resources for our
identifiers. Thoughts, XML guru(s)?

Hmm, maybe you have to be an OASIS member to get this doc. I'm violating
all rules of good behavior by making this available at:

http://staff.washington.edu/rlmorgan/misc/cs-entity-xml-catalogs-1.0.html

- RL "Bob"