shibboleth-dev - Deploy Guide Overhaul

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Deploy Guide Overhaul

  • From: Nate Klingenstein <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Deploy Guide Overhaul
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 03:46:41 +0000

All,

In an effort to make Shibboleth's deploy guides as user-friendly as possible over the next few weeks, I'd like to collect feedback on using a front-end to the deploy guides to simplify things for users. This would essentially filter the information in the guides based on what the user's needs are, and possibly point them towards different tarballs, and so forth, allowing for simpler documentation for most people. This is not an approach I've seen taken anywhere else -- though I'm not particularly worldly about documentation -- so I'd like to hear any alternate ideas as well.

Check out the mock-up at http://204.144.238.122/shibindex.html.

Thanks,
Nate.