shibboleth-dev - Update on ARPs

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Update on ARPs

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To: 'Shib Design Team' <>
  • Subject: Update on ARPs
  • Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 00:20:47 -0500

Forgot to send this after Walter and I chatted. He reminded me that he
did in fact put in a temp fix for the ARP bug and we distributed the
origin code with an ARP that should work for everybody.

The ArpUtil script is also working for people (not only because Walter
says so, but because Bill Doster used it and he prefaces every
conversation with "I don't know Java" the way I use "I don't know Unix".

So I think we're covered, but I do suggest that we add some sample
ArpUtil commands for creating the common "special" cases that people
might run into, like releasing EPPN to a target.