shibboleth-dev - Beta xmlsec support

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Beta xmlsec support

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Beta xmlsec support
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 02:10:50 -0400

I've checked in source and autoconf modifications with some rudimentary
support for signature checking. I've gotten the code to build on shib1,
but have some more testing to do. I had to update glibc there in order
to use some prebuilt versions of libxml and libxslt, and that knocked
out sshd again, so once it's restarted, I'll finish the tests.

I don't know for sure what kinds of certificate checking the code will
allow yet, I'm trying to leave that code pretty simple for now. I think
we'll have something reasonably close to beta quality.