shibboleth-dev - Formatted Registry

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Formatted Registry

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Formatted Registry
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 23:54:07 -0400

Per RLBob's suggestion, I've added a style sheet to the site registry to
render it in a somewhat pretty list, sorted by site name. This only
works in XML browsers with XSLT support like IE and Mozilla.

http://shib1.internet2.edu:8000/shibboleth-target/sites.xml

(That's the same signed file used by the Shib components, but it will be
displayed with sites.xsl in those browsers.)

Pretty cool, actually, I've never used XSLT before. If you want to see
the style sheet:
http://shib1.internet2.edu:8000/shibboleth-target/sites.xsl

Feel free to place a link to it somewhere, I guess?