shibboleth-dev - RE: AA progress

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: AA progress

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To: 'Parviz Dousti' <>, 'Shibboleth Design Team' <>
  • Subject: RE: AA progress
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 16:42:52 -0400

> Scott - Please run your test against it and let me know.

Will do.

> 1- It is kind of hard to work on shib2 and work with cvs on
> shib1. Is there a way to make this easier.

I put this in my .cshrc file:
CVSROOT=:ext:cantor@shib1:/home/cvs/shibboleth
CVS_RSH=ssh

If you do that, it'll basically just ssh everything over whenever you
run a cvs command.

If you take the time, you can install a public key and it'll just work
of course, but if not, you just type your password.

> 2- Where should the standalone programs like ArpUtil go.
> That is currently our only interface for creating ARPs. What do we
need
> in build.xml to do that?

Probably we want to add targets to jar up the necessary material into a
self-standing utility jar.