shibboleth-dev - Shared Shib Shire Shervlet Should Shtay Sholid

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Shared Shib Shire Shervlet Should Shtay Sholid

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To: 'Shibboleth Design Team' <>
  • Subject: Shared Shib Shire Shervlet Should Shtay Sholid
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:02:08 -0400

Shorry.

I realized while deploying the new servlet that the listproc demo shares
a shire servlet with the test server on shib1, so I had to try and
isolate the old one like I did on shib2. It seems to be working now.

Since they share a tomcat engine, it may not be 100% available (that
probably goes for the origin on shib2 as well). Hopefully restarts won't
cause too many demo failures.

If Steven, etc. could make us aware of any demos and their schedule, we
can try and work around them.