shibboleth-dev - Refresh of Java APIs

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Refresh of Java APIs

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To: 'Shibboleth Design Team' <>
  • Subject: Refresh of Java APIs
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 17:16:22 -0400

I have refreshed the javadocs for OpenSAML/et al:

http://usfs2.us.ohio-state.edu/webdev/Shibboleth/java/docs

This should be pretty close to what we deliver in alpha2. I have moved a
build of this code up to shib2 in ~/cantor/runtime/java

The code is split into two jars (opensaml and shibboleth). I will upload
the necessary supporting jarfiles from various Apache projects into
tomcat on shib2 so that it will be ready when CMU is.

A question I have is whether we can package up the crypto provider with
our code. It's open source, but I think we still need a license from the
govt...