shibboleth-dev - sorrry - no SHib design call yesterday

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

sorrry - no SHib design call yesterday

  • From: "Steven Carmody" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: sorrry - no SHib design call yesterday
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 09:09:08 -0400

I’m sorry I didn’t get the cancellation notice out in a timely fashion. Many of us are at the Internet2 meeting this week, speaking about Shibboleth and talking it up, and weren’t available at the time of the call. I was having email problems yesterday, and was unable to send an announcement.

There will be a call next Monday, as usual.

  • sorrry - no SHib design call yesterday, Steven Carmody, 05/07/2002